Monday, August 9, 2010

Pasta Stylo @ City Square

Due to Angie's suggestion, we tried this new pasta restaurant at the City Square Mall. I like the decoration of the restaurant. You can view the kitchen through a photo frame deco which was a see thru glass. Very nice concept with very elegant cushion seats at the front area. Very classy feel with latin dance kind of deco. I like the uniform too coz the waiters all wearing fedora.


They have very special flavours for their pasta variety that you probably can't find it elsewhere. That day, i tried the pad thai pasta and a more common meatball pasta. They have crab pasta too which i saw quite a number of the costumers having it but it was too troublesome for me to eat crab there so i didn't wish to order at all.

Btw, they offered me their membership card after we paid our meal. Maybe it was a new opening promotion. If you intend to go the City Square Mall, then I think it is worth trying.


No comments: