Monday, December 6, 2010

Menya Shinchan ramen

Wee How brought me to this super ulu restaurant in Robertson Quay. He found this restaurant online and people said that the location was difficult to find and this proved to be true. We had to ask a few people before we found this restaurant at a corner of Robertson Quay.

As i wanted to try their specialty, Wee How tried the dipping ramen which was also recommended online. He told me that the noodle was home-made by the owner and i think it must be true. The noodle was thick unlike the usual ramen that i ate. I dun really like the soup base of the dipping ramen though.

But i really like what i ordered. I was in shocked when it was served in front of me. The bowl of ramen was in jumbo super huge size. And when i stirred it, i realised there was a huge portion of cabbages and bean sprouts. I think people who love vegetables will surely love this bowl of ramen. And i like the soup based too. The pork and egg was flavourful and of course, i added extra portion of pork and the noodle didnt come with egg so i ordered egg too. It also used the handmade ramen that was found in Wee How's dipping ramen. I think i won't mind coming here again even though the location was really ulu.




No comments: